Sunday, February 15, 2009

quick update

Here is a quick update with some pics of Addie and recent goings-on (not much). I have been working tons and super busy while there. It has been nice to have my hubby around much more since football season is over so we have been laying low on the weekends. Here are the pics and the video was of today. She cracks me up.

please note the tuft of hair that decided to stick straight up after her morning nap

i think the flash makes her squint which looks like a smile.






Addie with her new teething biscuits- those things make a mess but she loves to eat them!



2 comments:

Wendy said...

LOVE - THE - DO!

Stacy said...

I love the hair!
Ryann still likes to chew the spoon sometimes. I think the rubber on those first spoons makes it too much fun. :0)