Sunday, January 18, 2009

long time, no post???

I am sure that my faithful followers must think that I must be filled with lots of happiness and hope over obama to not post anything since november :). Now that the inauguration is here, i suppose it is time to post. The truth is that a good friend got me to join facebook and I am completely addicted. Who needs blogger when you've got facebook... who needs food for that matter when you've got facebook. I don't have a problem. :-)

So here is a quick update. Addie is going to be 9mo. on the 22nd and she is doing great. She hasn't committed to the full crawl but she does an awesome impression of an army crawl. She gets around amazingly fast with it... especially when she's not in a dress that slows her down. She has been cutting teeth like crazy, this week alone she has cut 4! now she has 3 on top and 4 on the bottom.

I am back to work after a fabulous 2 week break for xmas. Things are good on that front. I am so happy to be a person who truly loves their job. Hate if you must but I am a brat like that. Decided over break that it was time to chop my hair off. I have been talking about doing this for a few months and considering the last time that I had a shorter do was in the 90's, I thought it might be time.


Here are some recent pics of Addie and the fam...

My new cut for '09 and no it is not a mommy cut


Addie in the best investment ever... Grandpa got it for her for xmas


yes, she does have neck. we'll have to work on that



she really liked her clock radio cd player. :)




Collin reading "The Night Before Christmas" to Addie





My mom, Addie and Me at Desert Botanical Gardens for the Dale Chihuly Exhibit






Mom and Dad at DBG

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I love the new "do"! You might inspire me... Addy is getting so big and remaining super cute!

Wendy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!!!!!! Addie is a doll :)

Rachael Schepemaker said...

You have the perfect hair for that cut! You girls are so cute. Hope to see you soon.

Stacy said...

It's about time! I'm glad to see a posting. Addie's a cutie pie. Don't you just love those jumperoo things? Ryann loved hers, too.