Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween's cutest peacock!

Well cutest is for sure but some of these other pics show a range of emotions. For example... world's sleepiest peacock with daddy.





or my favorite, world's most frightened peacock!
Anyway, I think she had fun in her costume. I thought that she would throw a fit in it but she actually seemed to be quite comfy and didn't even mind the hood of it! I love halloween. Nana already bought Addie two more costumes for next year so she can choose which one she wants. So next year be looking for cutest panda or bumblebee! Hope everyone had a happy halloween.



2 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

OK - give it up! Where did Nana find those adorable costumes?

Shelbi said...

Siler... I LOVED the peacock costume!! She was totally the worlds cutest peacock!