Saturday, October 25, 2008

Daytrip to Flagstaff

I decided to take Addie up to Flagstaff to visit with some of my dear friends on the last day of my fall break. I haven't made it up there in about a year and a half and it was long overdue! It was the perfect time to make the trip. All of the leaves were peaking up on the san francisco's. It was so pretty to actually get to see a bit of fall. I miss it down here, but then again when it is freezing in the middle of the winter I will be grateful to be here in perfect weather. It did make me miss Flag quite a bit though.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good!!! When can we get together?

Grace said...

Love the pictures of you and Addie! It looks so beautiful up there - I miss fall too.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Aww I can't wait to meet her!!! We're moving to AZ next week!!