Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sleeping through the night

Last night seemed to be a miracle beyond miracles... she didn't peep even once! I had her sleeping through the night before I went back to work but the change in schedule and situation mixed her up pretty badly. Vic even asked me if she had gotten up last night but she hadn't!

I love being back to work but I also miss my daughter tremendously every day. I think it is kind of nice though because I get to really enjoy the couple of hours that we have together in the morning and in the afternoon before bedtime even more. Of course, my house is suffering as a result but I decided that I don't really care. Just get the necessities taken care of and I am fine. This way I really look forward to my weekends with her and enjoy it even more.

So my new camera got knocked off my kitchen counter and now will no longer turn on!!! I think I have bad camera karma. My last one died when I forgot about a banana in my purse when travelling back from Peru until I was going through customs. Sounds like the beginnings of a bad joke. I had smooshed it with my feet the whole 10 hour flight so it was more like banana puree by the time I went to throw it away. Anywho, luckily the camera is from costco whose return policy is from the gods. I am going to try to make it down there this weekend to return it.

No big plans for this weekend but I am definitely ready for the longest 4 day week ever to be over!

1 comments:

Shelbi said...

Siler,
That is great news! I know what a blessing a full nights sleep is...I am dreading the up every two hour routine that is reentering my night life come November! Hope all is well.
-Shelbi