Saturday, September 20, 2008

quick update


So I returned my camera that broke last weekend and finally ordered the new one tonight so new pictures should be coming soon. Vic finally got the scanner to work so I can show you some of the pics that we had done when she was 10 weeks. I can't believe so much time has passed! She will be 5 months on Monday!


She has been more consistently sleeping through the night which has been great. She seems so much happier too which in turn makes me happy. Plus she is becoming a nap champion going about 2 hours for each of them.


Addie and I are heading to Alabama in two weeks to visit my family. I am super excited because we are spending most of the time at the beach. I desperately need a beach vacation. I am getting so stir crazy. I haven't been out of phoenix since last december. I think this is by far the longest I have ever stayed put. I am just a traveler by nature.


3 comments:

Shelbi said...

Have a GREAT Trip!! Grace and I traveled back east about every other month since she was born. Our last trip was last month and we will not be going anywhere again until Oct 2009... I am already going stir crazy thinking about being stuck here that long...

Wendy said...

Love that pic!!!!! Can you believe how fast the time flies?? She's beautiful :) Enjoy the beach...and the special time with your sweet baby.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Love that pic of Addie and Vic!! Can't wait to see more :)