Friday, June 13, 2008

starting a schedule with Addie


So I decided that one of the reasons that my little daughter might be so cranky is because I have her on no real schedule. My neighbor recommended this book "Babywise" that discusses the importance of creating a schedule of feeding, playing, sleeping to help the baby learn to sleep through the night. I would love to sleep through the night! I read the whole book and while I disagree with parts of it, it does seem to make sense and she has been doing pretty well with it (this is day 3, if you had even asked me yesterday i would have said it was crap!). The good news is that she has stopped fussing so much. Anyway, enough about that. Here is a super cute pic of her that I took today. I think she is looking more and more like Vic.

2 comments:

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Addie is adorable! Good luck with your schedule! How was Vic's first Father's Day?

~Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Oh Siler, she is beautiful...I tried babywise with Reagan, I think the book is interesting to say the least. I learned that scheduling is great, but the letting the baby cry, not so much. We really need to get together to see one another!!! Check out my blog at http://thegerardis.blogspot.com/!!! Love ya!!!
Stacie